Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hannibal Lecter cannot write the next "1000 Baby Names"

There is a terrible baby name generator. His name is Hannibal.

"If-we-have-a-child," said Hannibal just now, "Can we call it Bertha-Loomely? Or, if it's a boy, can we please call it Stanislas?"

I said patiently, "We already have a child."

And then Hannibal said, "WTFTHATTHINGISNOTMYCHILD."

And then Michael said, from upstairs, "If you value your life, I seriously hope you're talking about the wok!"

I just thought I'd mention that, because now Jason Vrees - oops, excuse me, Voorhees - is knocking madly on the door going, "HELP ME HELP ME HELP MEEEEEEE!". I shit you not. I really must go open the door to the poor child now.

3 comments:

  1. Honestly Gertie, I don't know what I would do if I were in your shoes. I think I would have gone crazy by now. How do you manage to keep so sane? What is your secret? Not only do you look after your own husbands and child but you also look after that poor Jason Voorhees. I hope that everything is alright. Post soon and keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gertie! I just made my own blop... no thats not the word... blog thats it. :) You are so right, it is a nice way to get your thoughts out there. I like getting away from the family, even though I'm not getting away from the family. But I'm not sure if this will work or you will get this message. I'll call you later and we can talk about this whole blogging thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your sweet call last night, Liz. It was very much appreciated and helped me keep my mind off of the fact that Jason Vrees - I mean Voorhees - is staying in one of the guest rooms for the next few days. I really do hope our dear Mary-Sue doesn't get it into her head that I have stolen her child, because then the entire situation will simply become ugly.

    Courtnee - Thank you, honey. My secret? My secret is yoga. And Susan Boyle. Preferably both at the same time.

    ReplyDelete